Click to search the document 
Skip Navigation Links
Home
About us
Subscribe
Calendar
Minutes
StandardsExpand Standards
ProjectsExpand Projects
Tech. ReportsExpand Tech. Reports
DocumentsExpand Documents
FTP Site
Links
Rules
Reflector
Doc/Admin
Doc. Number Title Author Sub. Date
f10206r0
Minutes of December 2010 Plenary

Minutes of December 2010 Plenary

Mark Overby 12/17/10

f11001r0
2011 Teleconference Announcements

2011 Teleconference Announcements

Dan Colegrove 12/15/10

f10138r6
LBA Status Log Page

LBA Status Log Page

George Penokie 12/15/10

f10138r5
LBA Status Log Page

LBA Status Log Page

George Penokie 12/15/10

f10205r0
Obsolete NV Cache

Obsolete the NV Cache and NV Cache Power Management feature sets

Curtis E. Stevens 12/15/10

f10204r0
Obsolete DCO

Obsolete the Device Configuration Overlay feature set

Curtis E. Stevens 12/15/10

f10203r0
Obsolete HPA

Obsolete the HPA feature set

Curtis E. Stevens 12/15/10

f10140r2
EDD-4 LB Comment Resolutions

Resolves letter ballot comments for EDD-4

Curtis E. Stevens 12/14/10

e09151r4
Reporting Security Compliance

Define a way to report compliance to various security standards

Jim Hatfield 12/14/10

f10202r0
ACS-2 EPC Default,Saved and Current timers

ACS-2 EPC changes for Default,Saved and Current timers

Jim Hatfield 12/14/10

f10201r1
INCITS / SATA-IO Copyright Agreement

INCITS / SATA-IO Copyright Agreement - signed by SATA-IO

Jim Hatfield 12/10/10

f10201r0
INCITS / SATA-IO Copyright Agreement

INCITS / SATA-IO Copyright Agreement - signed by INCITS

Jim Hatfield 12/10/10

f10139r6
ACS-2r3 LB Comment Resolutions

This version marks comments that were incorporated into ACS-2r4 as "complete".

Curtis E. Stevens 12/09/10

f10144r1
Obsolete the Media Card Pass Through Command feature set

Obsoletes the Media Card Pass Through Command feature set

John Geldman 12/09/10

f10142r2
EPC Enable and Disable

This proposal adds EPC subcommands for enabling and disabling the EPC feature set in ACS-2

Curtis E. Stevens 12/08/10

eang86r2
December 2010 Plenary Agenda

December 2010 Plenary Agenda

Dan Colegrove 12/08/10

f10200r0
Obsolete Automatic Acoustic Management in ACS-2

This PDF contains the red-lines necessary to obsolete AAM from ACS-2. This is based on d2015r3

Curtis E. Stevens 12/07/10

f10139r5
ACS-2r3 LB Comment Resolutions

This version completes the resolutions for the ACS-2 Rev 3 letter ballot. There were some minor updates since the last posting

Curtis E. Stevens 12/06/10

f10196r1
Clarifications for Changing Capacity via DCO

Clarifications for Changing Capacity via DCO

Jim Hatfield 12/01/10

f10198r0
Extended Offline Data Collection Completion Time

The maximum extended offline data collection completion time that can be reported is too small.

Jim Hatfield 12/01/10

e09151r3
Reporting Security Compliance

Define a way to report compliance to various security standards

Jim Hatfield 11/30/10

eang86r1
December 2010 Plenary Agenda

December 2010 Plenary Agenda

Dan Colegrove 11/30/10

eang86r0
December 2010 Plenary Agenda

December 2010 Plenary Agenda

Dan Colegrove 11/24/10

f10199r0
ATA8-ACS Ammendment 1 changes not in ACS-2

ATA8-ACS Ammendment 1 changes were not incorporated into ACS-2 rev 3 (d2015r3-ATAATAPI_Command_Set_-_2_ACS-2)

Jim Hatfield 11/24/10

f10137r1
ATA8-AST section 4.3 update

Content for ATA8-AST section 4.3

Jim Hatfield 11/23/10

f10197r0
Withdraw DT1696 - TLC Technical Report

Proposal to withdraw DT1696 - TLC Technical Report from INCITS

Jim Hatfield 11/19/10

f10196r0
Clarifications for Changing Capacity via DCO

Clarifications for Changing Capacity via DCO

Jim Hatfield 11/17/10

f10195r0
Teleconference Minutes Nov 17 Ad Hoc

Minutes of the Nov 17, 2010 ad hoc teleconference

Dan Colegrove 11/17/10

eptm86r1
December 2010 Plenary Meeting Announcement

December 2010 Plenary Meeting Announcement

Dan Colegrove 11/16/10

eptm86r0
December 2010 Plenary Meeting Announcement

October 2010 Plenary Meeting Announcement

Dan Colegrove 11/16/10

f10138r4
LBA Status Log Page

LBA Status Log Page

George Penokie 11/15/10

f10138r3
LBA Status Log Page

LBA Status Log Page

George Penokie 11/15/10

e09156r6
New DOWNLOAD MICROCODE subcommands

Defining new DOWNLOAD MICROCODE subcommands for deferred activation

Jim Hatfield, Marty Stevens, Kevin Marks 11/12/10

f10193r0
Minutes from October 2010 plenary

Minutes from October 2010 plenary

Dan Colegrove 10/29/10

f10101r7
T13 Teleconferences in 2010

Meeting information for upcoming Teleconferences

Dan Colegrove 10/18/10

f10139r4
ACS-2r3 LB Comment Resolutions

This version completes the resolutions for the ACS-2 Rev 3 letter ballot.

Curtis E. Stevens 10/15/10

f10101r6
T13 Teleconferences in 2010

Meeting information for upcoming Teleconferences

Dan Colegrove 10/14/10

f10138r2
LBA Status Log Page

LBA Status Log Page

George Penokie 10/12/10

f10142r1
EPC Enable and Disable

This proposal adds EPC subcommands for enabling and disabling the EPC feature set

Curtis E. Stevens 10/11/10

e09151r2
Reporting Security Compliance

Define a way to report compliance to various security standards

Jim Hatfield 10/07/10

e09156r5
New DOWNLOAD MICROCODE subcommands

Defining new DOWNLOAD MICROCODE subcommands for deferred activation

Jim Hatfield, Marty Stevens, Kevin Marks 10/05/10

f10139r3
ACS-2r3 LB Comment Resolutions

Comment resolutions for ACS-2

Curtis E. Stevens 09/28/10

f10139r2
ACS-2r3 LB Comment Resolutions

Comment resolutions for ACS-2

Curtis E. Stevens 09/28/10

eang85r0
Plenary Meeting #85 Agenda

Plenary Meeting #85 Agenda

Dan Colegrove 09/28/10

f10138r1
LBA Status Log Page

LBA Status Log Page

George Penokie 09/22/10

f10128r6
Optimize for a Power Cycle

This proposal describes a method by which the host may inform the device that it should optimize and prepare for a Power Cycle (loss of power).

James Boyd 09/21/10

f10146r0
JEDEC UFS Security Protocol ID Request

JEDEC requesting a security protocol ID for T10 / SCSI mapping. This proposal creates symmetry between the T10 and T13 versions of the security protocol ID list.

Mark A. Overby 09/15/10

f10128r5
Optimize for a Power Cycle

This proposal describes a method by which the host may inform the device that it should optimize and prepare for a Power Cycle (loss of power).

James Boyd 09/15/10

eptm86r0r0
December 2010 Plenary Meeting Announcement

Plenary #86 Announcement

Dan Colegrove 08/31/10

f10140r1
EDD-4 LB Comment Resolutions

Resolves letter ballot comments for EDD-4

Curtis E. Stevens 08/31/10

f10139r1
ACS-2r3 LB Comment Resolutions

Comment resolutions for ACS-2

Curtis E. Stevens 08/31/10

f10101r5
T13 Teleconferences in 2010

Meeting information for upcoming Teleconferences

Dan Colegrove 08/26/10

f10144r0
Obsolete the Media Card Pass Through Command feature set

Obsoletes the Media Card Pass Through Command feature set

John Geldman 08/25/10

f10143r0
Liaison report from TCG to T13 - August 26, 2010

Liaison report from TCG to T13

Jim Hatfield 08/25/10

f10142r0
EPC Enable and Disable

This proposal adds EPC subcommands for enabling and disabling the EPC feature set

Curtis E. Stevens 08/25/10

f10128r4
Optimize for a Power Cycle

This proposal describes a method by which the host may inform the device that it should optimize and prepare for a Power Cycle (loss of power).

James Boyd 08/25/10

f10123r4
Coordinating Device Maintenance

Final proposal updated to reflect the modifications from the August T13 meeting. Intended to provide a method and mechanism to improve the execution of a device's internal maintenance on a coordinated schedule.

Nathan Obr 08/25/10

f10122r5
Device Internal Status Log

Final proposal updated to reflect the modifications from the August T13 meeting. Intended to provide a method and mechanism to leverage a device's internal logging for the purpose of in-field device telemetry collection.

Nathan Obr 08/25/10

eptm84r1
August 2010 Plenary Announcement (#84)

Plenary Announcement

Joseph Chen 08/24/10

eang84r1
Agenda for Plenary 84

Word and PDF versions of agenda for Plenary #84

Curtis E. Stevens 08/24/10

eang84r0
Agenda for Plenary 84

Word and PDF versions of agenda for Plenary #84

Curtis E. Stevens 08/24/10

f10140r0
EDD-4 LB Comment Resolutions

Resolves letter ballot comments for EDD-4

Curtis E. Stevens 08/24/10

f10139r0
ACS-2r3 LB Comment Resolutions

Comment resolutions for ACS-2

Curtis E. Stevens 08/24/10

f10138r0
LBA Status Log Page

LBA Status Log Page

George Penokie 08/17/10

e09156r4
New DOWNLOAD MICROCODE subcommands

Defining new DOWNLOAD MICROCODE subcommands for deferred activation

Jim Hatfield, Marty Stevens, Kevin Marks,Tom Pratt 08/12/10

f10137r0
ATA8-AST section 4.3 update

Content for ATA8-AST section 4.3

Jim Hatfield 08/10/10

f10026r0
ACS-2 Letter Ballot #2 comments from NetApp

ACS-2 Letter Ballot #2 comments

Fred Knight 08/10/10

f10025r0
ACS-2 Letter Ballot #2 comments from LSI

ACS-2 Letter Ballot #2 comments

George Penokie 08/10/10

f10024r0
ACS-2 Letter Ballot #2 comments from Lexar

ACS-2 Letter Ballot #2 comments

John Geldman 08/10/10

f10023r0
ACS-2 Letter Ballot #2 comments from Seagate

ACS-2 Letter Ballot #2 comments

Jim Hatfield 08/10/10

f10022r0
ACS-2 Letter Ballot #2 comments from Hitachi GST

ACS-2 Letter Ballot #2 comments

Dan Colegrove 08/10/10

f10021r0
ACS-2 Letter Ballot #2 comments from Emulex

ACS-2 Letter Ballot #2 comments

Bill Martin 08/10/10

f10020r0
ACS-2 Letter Ballot #2 comments from Dell

ACS-2 Letter ballot #2 comments

Kevin Marks 08/10/10

f10005r0
ACS-2 Letter Ballot #2 Vote Summary

ACS-2 2nd Letter Ballot Vote Summary

Dan Colegrove 08/10/10

f10123r3
Coordinating Device Maintenance

Latest proposal updated to reflect the modifications from the recent Ad Hoc meetings. Intended to provide a method and mechanism to improve the execution of a device's internal maintenance on a coordinated schedule.

Nathan Obr 08/10/10

f10122r4
Device Internal Status Log

Latest proposal updated to reflect the modifications from the recent Ad Hoc meetings. Intended to provide a method and mechanism to leverage a device's internal logging for the purpose of in-field device telemetry collection.

Nathan Obr 08/10/10

f10136r0
Minutes from Crash Dump ad hoc Aug 3, 2010

Minutes from Crash Dump ad hoc Aug 3, 2010

Nathan Obr 08/10/10

f10004r0
EDD-4 Vote Summary

EDD-4 Letter Ballot Vote Summary

Dan Colegrove 08/06/10

f10128r3
Notification of Power-On-Reset

This proposal describes a method by which the host may inform the device that it should prepare for a Power-On-Reset (loss of power).

James Boyd 08/05/10

f10135r0
Seagate EDD-4 Comment File

Comment file attached to the EDD-4 Letter Ballot

Jim Hatfield 08/04/10

f10133r0
LSI EDD-4 Comment File

Comment file attached to the EDD-4 Letter Ballot

George Penokie 08/04/10

f10132r0
Lexar EDD-4 Comments

Comment file attached to the EDD-4 Letter Ballot

John Geldman 08/04/10

f10128r2a
Notification of Power-On-Reset

This proposal describes a method by which the host may inform the device that it should prepare for a Power-On-Reset (loss of power).

James Boyd 07/28/10

f10128r2
Notification of Power-On-Reset

This proposal describes a method by which the host may inform the device that it should prepare for a Power-On-Reset (loss of power).

James Boyd 07/28/10

f10123r2
Coordinating Device Maintenance

Latest proposal updated to reflect the modifications from the recent Ad Hoc meetings. Intended to provide a method and mechanism to improve the execution of a device's internal maintenance on a coordinated schedule.

Nathan Obr 07/28/10

f10122r3
Device Internal Status Log

Latest proposal updated to reflect the modifications from the recent Ad Hoc meetings. Intended to provide a method and mechanism to leverage a device's internal logging for the purpose of in-field device telemetry collection.

Nathan Obr 07/28/10

f10003r0
EDD-4 Letter Ballot

Letter Ballot for EDD-4 Closes August 2, 2010

Dan Colegrove 07/19/10

f10126r0
Minutes from June 2010 plenary

Minutes from June 2010 plenary

Jim Hatfield 07/15/10

f10128r1
Notification of Power-On-Reset

This proposal describes a method by which the host may inform the device that it should prepare for a Power-On-Reset (loss of power).

James Boyd 07/15/10

e09151r1
Reporting Security Compliance

Define a way to report compliance to various security standards

Jim Hatfield 07/14/10

f10128r0
Notification of Power-On-Reset

This proposal describes a method by which the host may inform the device that should prepare for a Power-On-Reset (loss of power).

James Boyd 07/13/10

e09132r2
Set Date and Time

Defines a new command to set the date and time

Curtis E. Stevens 07/13/10

e09132r1
Set Date and Time

Defines a new command to set the date and time

Curtis E. Stevens 07/13/10

f10127r0
Minutes from Crash Dump ad hoc July 8, 2010

Minutes from Crash Dump ad hoc July 8, 2010

Jim Hatfield 07/09/10

eptm84r0
August 2010 Plenary Announcement (#84)

Plenary Announcement

Joseph Chen 07/02/10

f10101r4
T13 Teleconferences in 2010

Meeting information for upcoming Teleconferences

Dan Colegrove 06/24/10

e08156r4
IDENTIFY DEVICE data Log

Enables expansion of IDENTIFY DEVICE through a log

Curtis E. Stevens 06/24/10

f10122r2
Device Crashdump Collection

Proposal updated to reflect the extensive modifications from the June meeting. Intended to provide a method and mechanism to leverage a device's internal logging for the purpose of in-field device telemetry collection.

Nathan Obr 06/24/10

e08156r3
IDENTIFY DEVICE data Log

Enables expansion of IDENTIFY DEVICE through a log

Curtis E. Stevens 06/23/10

f10002r0
ACS-2 Letter Ballot #2

ACS-2 Second Letter Ballot

Dan Colegrove 06/23/10

e08151r1
Device Alert Log Pages

The optional Device Alert Log Pages are a new set of log pages that are intended to provide an open, standards-based alert system

John Geldman 06/22/10

f10111r1
AST Identify Device & Identify Packet Device (4.4)

Proposal for AST's role in aligning ACS, ACS-2, SATA 2.6 & SATA 3.0's responses to Identify commands

John Geldman 06/22/10

e09145r10
ACS-2 LB Comment Resolution

Completed Letter Ballot resolutions which includes late breaking comments

Curtis E. Stevens 06/19/10

f10125r0
Remove 7Fh Sense Data Reporting Type

Satisfies letter ballot comment resolution.

Curtis E. Stevens 06/19/10

f10122r1
Device Crashdump Collection

Proposal derived from discussions around the f10118r0 presentation material and May 2010 Ad Hoc meetings. Intended to provide a method and mechanism to leverage a device's internal logging for the purpose of in-field device telemetry collection.

Nathan Obr 06/08/10

f10123r0
Coordinating Device Maintenance

Initial proposal derived from discussions around the f10118r0 presentation material and May 2010 Ad Hoc meetings. Intended to provide a method and mechanism to improve the execution of a device's internal maintenance on a coordinated schedule.

Nathan Obr 06/08/10

f10123r1
Coordinating Device Maintenance

Proposal derived from discussions around the f10118r0 presentation material and May 2010 Ad Hoc meetings. Intended to provide a method and mechanism to improve the execution of a device's internal maintenance on a coordinated schedule.

Nathan Obr 06/08/10

e09156r3
New DOWNLOAD MICROCODE subcommands

Defining new DOWNLOAD MICROCODE subcommands for deferred activation

Jim Hatfield, Marty Stevens, Kevin Marks,Tom Pratt 06/03/10

f10122r0
Device Crashdump Collection

Proposal derived from discussions around the f10118r0 presentation material and May 2010 Ad Hoc meetings. Intended to provide a method and mechanism to leverage a device's internal logging for the purpose of in-field device telemetry collection.

Nathan Obr [MSFT] 05/27/10

f10115r0
April 2010 Plenary Minutes

April 2010 Plenary Minutes

Mark Overby 05/11/10

f10121r0
Minutes from crash dump telecon - May 10, 2010

Minutes from crash dump telecon - May 10, 2010

Jim Hatfield 05/10/10

eptm83r0
June 2010 Plenary Meeting Announcement

June 2010 meeting announcement

Jim Hatfield 04/26/10

f10101r2
T13 Teleconferences in 2010

Meeting information for upcoming Teleconferences

Dan Colegrove 04/26/10

f10118r0
Device Crashdump

Educational material intended to level set on leveraging internal device operations for the purpose of in-field device telemetry collection.

Nathan Obr 04/22/10

f10117r0
Working notes for ATA8-AST comments (section 4.3)

Working notes for ATA8-AST comments (section 4.3)

Jim Hatfield 04/22/10

e08156r2
IDENTIFY DEVICE data Log

Enables expansion of IDENTIFY DEVICE through a log

Curtis E. Stevens 04/20/10

f10112r1
Maximum physical sector size alignment issue

Add NOTE about using the Alignment field if there are 32,768 logical sectors per physical sector.

Rob Elliott and Jeff Wolford 04/20/10

f10116r0
ATA8-AST comments and action item responses

Comments on "d1697r3-1697D_AT_Attachment-8_-_Serial_Transport_ATA8-AST.pdf"

Jim Hatfield 04/20/10

f10114r0
Remove SANITIZE FREEZE LOCK EXT

Remove the SANITIZE FREEZE LOCK EXT command and the Sanitize Frozen state from ACS-2.

Rob Elliott and Jeff Wolford 04/16/10

f10113r0
Require alignment less than physical sector size

Add explicit requirement that the Alignment value be less than the physical sector size.

Rob Elliott and Jeff Wolford 04/15/10

f10112r0
Maximum physical sector size alignment issue

Add NOTE about using the Alignment field if there are 32,768 logical sectors per physical sector.

Rob Elliott and Jeff Wolford 04/15/10

e09156r2
New DOWNLOAD MICROCODE subcommands

Defining new DOWNLOAD MICROCODE subcommands for deferred activation

Jim Hatfield, Marty Stevens, Kevin Marks,Tom Pratt 04/15/10

eang82r3
Plenary Meeting #82 Agenda

Plenary Meeting #82 Agenda

Dan Colegrove 04/13/10

eang82r2
Plenary Meeting #82 Agenda

Plenary Meeting #82 Agenda

Dan Colegrove 04/13/10

eang82r1
Plenary Meeting #82 Agenda

Plenary Meeting #82 Agenda

Dan Colegrove 04/13/10

f10111r0
AST Identify Device & Identify Packet Device (4.4)

Proposal for AST's role in aligning ACS, ACS-2, SATA 2.6 & SATA 3.0's responses to Identify commands

John Geldman 04/07/10

eang82r0
Plenary Meeting #82 Agenda

Plenary Meeting #82 Agenda

Dan Colegrove 04/05/10

f10109r0
Define precedence of normative references

Define the precedence of conflicting normative references

Jim Hatfield 03/16/10

f10108r0
Minutes of February 2010 Plenary

Minutes of February 2010 Plenary

Bill Martin 03/04/10

eptm82r0
April 2010 Plenary Announcement (#82)

April 2010 Plenary Announcement (#82)

Dan Colegrove 03/02/10

f10107r0
New AST Issues List

New AST Issues List

John Geldman 02/26/10

e09145r9
ACS-2 LB Comment Resolution

Completed Letter Ballot resolutions which includes late breaking comments

Curtis E. Stevens 02/25/10

f10106r1
32 TiB Boundary Reporting

This provides a mechanism for the device to report that its size is larger than that reporting in IDENTIFY DEVICE words 100-103.

Curtis E. Stevens 02/24/10

e09145r8
ACS-2 LB Comment Resolution

Completed Letter Ballot resolutions

Curtis E. Stevens 02/24/10

e09134r1
Sanitize Frozen State Reset Transition Change

Resolve letter ballot on the Sanitize Frozen state transitions

John Geldman 02/24/10

f10103r1
Resolve APM/EPC conflict in ACS-2

APM and EPC are supposed to be mutually exclusive with regard to Idle, but Standby_y/z are vague. (approved 2/24/2010)

Jim Hatfield 02/24/10

e09154r3
ACS-2 Clarify WRITE UNCORRECTABLE for 4K physical sector size

Clarify the behaviour for WRITE UNCORRECTABLE EXT when physical sector size=4k, logical=512b (approved 2/23/10)

Jim Hatfield 02/24/10

e09158r2
Trim Clarifications

Clarify some language around TRIM based on reflector traffic and ACS-2 letter ballot comments

Fred Knight 02/23/10

f10106r0
32 TiB Boundary Reporting

This provides a mechanism for the device to report that its size is larger than that reporting in IDENTIFY DEVICE words 100-103.

Curtis E. Stevens 02/23/10

e09145r7
ACS-2 LB Comment Resolution

This document resolves the comments on the first letter ballot for ACS-2. .PDF is now over 10MB. Only posting zipped FDF. This is closer to 500K

Curtis E. Stevens 02/23/10

e09156r1
New DOWNLOAD MICROCODE subcommands

Defining new DOWNLOAD MICROCODE subcommands for deferred activation

Jim Hatfield, Marty Stevens, Kevin Marks,Tom Pratt 02/12/10

f10105r0
T11 Liaison Report Feb 2009

T11 Liaison Report Feb 2009

Steve Wilson 02/10/10

f10103r0
Resolve APM/EPC conflict in ACS-2

APM and EPC are supposed to be mutually exclusive with regard to Idle, but Standby_y/z are vague.

Jim Hatfield 02/04/10

e09154r2
ACS-2 Clarify WRITE UNCORRECTABLE for 4K physical sector size

Clarify the behaviour for WRITE UNCORRECTABLE EXT when physical sector size=4k, logical=512b

Jim Hatfield 02/04/10

f10102r0
ACS-2 General Device Statistics Update

Change number of read/write commands/LBAs to be all, not just the successful ones.

Jim Hatfield 02/04/10

f10101r1
T13 Teleconferences in 2010

Meeting information for upcoming Teleconferences

Dan Colegrove 01/13/10

e09159r0
Minutes of December 2009 Plenary

Minutes of December 2009 Plenary

Mark Overby 01/11/10

e09145r6
ACS-2 LB Comment Resolution

This document resolves the comments on the first letter ballot for ACS-2. .PDF is now over 10MB. Only posting zipped FDF. This is closer to 500K

Curtis E. Stevens 01/07/10

f10101r0
T13 Teleconferences in 2010

Meeting information for upcoming Teleconferences

Dan Colegrove 01/07/10

e09145r5
ACS-2 LB Comment Resolution

This document resolves the comments on the first letter ballot for ACS-2

Curtis E. Stevens 01/07/10

e09148r1
Restructuring the Power Conditions Log

Minor restructure of the Power Conditions log for byte offsets (comment resolution) (final revision)

Jim Hatfield 01/05/10

e09127r3
EDD-4 Hybrid MBR boot code annex

Adds informative annex to EDD-4 to describe how MBR boot code can boot from a GPT disk layout.

Robert Elliott 01/04/10

0000772306    Copyright © 2017, Technical Committee T13 AT Attachment. All rights reserved.
Last update on 02/28/2008